Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Whirling

     I made time and the stars aligned so that I could have dinner with my bff T. It was a great time catching up and two hours flew by. There's no one else though that I'd rather spend an evening with. Someday were going to go away for the weekend even if includes our walkers! Speaking of walkers. I had another physical therapy session today and it went well. Hurts still like hell but afterward it feels pretty good. Too bad it doesn't go away completely and stay that way. It's only session #3 out of 8 so I am hopeful. I decided to stop off at the Chiropractor too since I was out and about and got a little tune up. I may just have to use the credit at their office I have and get a massage instead for my hip bursitis. I do think that massage is great but I've not officially done anything past my  calves and it's so darn expensive on my frugal budget sadly. So it's hard to actually book it. I'll keep mulling it over for now.

     This week is officially 'dog week' at our house. It actually started on Saturday with our annual members lure coursing meeting to determine dates for this years running of the dogs. More information on that to come. Next there's Monday & Tuesday of Westminster Kennel Club coverage to watch. Thursday the girls both go get their teeth cleaned for the first time and my hubby is SUPER nervous so he took the day off of work. Sighthounds can have difficulty sometimes with anesthia and they put them under to do the cleaning. Then there's grooming to be done because there is a local dog show coming up on Friday & Saturday that my hubby is entered in with Stella. That will be fun because we get to hang out with dog people and play videographer, making sure to get footage for J to review. Hopefully someone we know will win and be overjoyed. Otherwise we go home empty handed, licking our wounds. LOL

No comments: