Monday, March 27, 2017

Haters Gonna Hate

Haters. There's always going to be haters. No matter what you do to avoid them or ignore them, they are like trolls and they just pop out from under a random bridge. I wish I could say that I'm immune to the things they say but I'm a tenderheart no matter how hard I try to act otherwise. The hippocrasy of their jabs are born of their own self hatred and ego. It's a battle fighting depression, self doubt and anxiety on it's own. Being forced to deal with an ex for the sake of your teen, magnifies it, especially when his view of reality is skewed. I wish it were easier being a parent and I wish I was better at it. I wish I had made better choices in a man when I was younger that would have not strapped me to this person for the rest of my life. I've got to remember there will come a day in the not too distant future where speaking to him will be few and far between. In the meantime, One day at a time.

No comments: